Friday, October 10, 2008

Introducing Tim and going further into the apocalypse

I think the thing to do is to get all of you as co-participants in this blog, that way we can combine our explorations for mutual edification without sending around a bunch of emails that inevitably get lost. For that to work people will need a gmail account which is free and I will invite those of you who don't already have one in due time. But now, I am going to try something original for me ...

Tim Kent paid me a visit today ... he is a long-time friend and companion on this journey and for Tim and I the journey has a kind of Castenada flavour although we seldom refer to that ... he would not know that I think it is more of a Fifth Business kind of trip, but I digress ... the common thread at this point seems to be 2012 and it seems a whole lot closer or more realistic than it did only a couple of weeks ago. We were watching the S&P futures market conclude trading for this tumultuous week Friday afternoon in the last 40 minutes as "they" took it up 900 Dow points in 35 minutes and down 500 in 6 minutes to about where it closed the previous day, so not much in the way of news stories will come out of that effort ... and what does that have to do with the price of cheese or introducing Tim. Tim has read most of the books the rest of you collectively have read, but unlike the rest of us, he remembers the stories in quite precise detail and can tell them splendidly, so if you want to know what really happened in the 4th Dune book, ask Tim and in so doing you will find out what the whole series is about. How's that for an introduction? He also mentioned the "Time Monks" ... and I wanted to remember to slip him the link to Gerald O'Donnell l's site, particularly the Matrix Paper which also gets you into the site. What Tim and I were discussing was the predictions by the Time Monks for the 7th and the 15th and I was referring to the fact that Mr. O'Donnell while accurate in most of WHAT happened is often off about WHEN ... I think this is due to the fact that wrinkles in space-time are detectable to psychic processes and the scientific regimes that measure such, maybe ahead of the realities that represent the "full blowing" of these wrinkles ... whilst Tim was here Rod called to say that he is feeling quite (something positive) at this point, as am I. The world is definitely on a change ... the transformational apocalypse signalled by Pinchbeck, McKenna et al is happening before our senses and so far it is more promising than frightening ... jolly good I say!

No comments: